Subway Surfers Cheats, Tricks and Tips
Getting a Free Miami Special Board
- Change the date and time on your device to “May 30, 2013.”
- Start Subway Surfers and take a look at Board Sections.
- Your new Miami Special Board is ready!
Jump Really High Using a Jetpack
This Subway Surfers trick allows players to jump super high using a jetpack, as long as you jump at the right time.
- Find a jetpack and put it on
- Fly around until the jetpack runs out of fuel and then swipe up quickly after you grab the last coin
- You should jump up while in the air
- It’s possible this you could land you on top of a train
Make a jetpack fly like a hoverboard
- Grab a hoverboard and turn it on
- When the hoverboard ends, pick up a jetpack at the same time
- Warning: this is not an easy trick.
Change direction of jetpack smoke
- Players need the Bouncer hoverboard to do this trick
- Turn on the Bouncer hoverboard
- While the hoverboard is still on, pick up a jetpack
- An upgraded jetpack is best for this trick
Turn your hoverboard invisible
- Begin the game and die after a few seconds
- At the moment just before dying, click Mega Headstart to turn it on
- At this moment you’ll fly backwards
- After you land, turn on your hoverboard and it will be invisible
- You may need to try this trick several times for it to work
Subway Surfers Tips
- Stay as high above obstacles as you can. Running on top of trains will help you avoid objects.
- Become familiar with all the hoverboards and power-ups available in Subway Surfers.
- Make sure to grab as many coins as you can at the start. This will allow you to buy other items.
- Keep upgrading the Multiplier and Super Sneaker power-ups and the jetpack.
Use these Subway Surfers cheats, tricks and tips to improve your score and have more fun playing your favorite video game.